Commercial STAPH & MRSA Surface
Anti Microbial Treatments
The Surface Antimicrobial Treatment is a comprehensive antimicrobial service developed by Coating Specialists that eliminates the presence of 99.9% of germs and bacteria and delivers continuous antimicrobial protection to surfaces for up to three years. Powered by the durable, high-performance antimicrobial product, Su, SAS has been used by some of America's most prominent organizations to kill disease-causing microorganisms like H1N1Flu Virus and MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus auroes) and inhibit the growth of microbial contaminants on surfaces ranging from dugouts at baseball stadiums and military bases.
- One application proactively and continually fights the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi on surfaces for 1-3 years, depending on applicator warranty.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on surfaces, including disease-causing microorganisms such as: H1N1 Flu Virus, MRSA, Hepatitis, Rhinovirus, Rotovirus, SARS and Mumps.
- Surfaces are meticulously cleaned and disinfected prior to the application of the Surface Antimicrobial Treatment.
- Creates an invisible antimicrobial barrier on surfaces that is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-sensitizing to human skin.
- Designed to minimize the presence of microbial contaminants in any industry, including: health care, education, sports, hospitality, transportation and veterinary medicine.
- Applied by certified applicators and backed by a three-year warranty that includes a one-year check-up with customer.
- Can be integrated into any facilities without interrupting day-to-day operations.
- Proactively and continuously prevents odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, mold, mildew and algae.
- Antimicrobial technology has been applied to 40 million square feet of surfaces since 2006.
or a Location Near You!
Just fill out the information below and we'll get in touch shortly!